ADD/CVD – Complying with Anti-Dumping Duty and Countervailing Duty Requirements: What You Need to Know and Why
Director, Customs Operations and Compliance
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (San Francisco, CA)
- What are ADD and CVD?
- How could my goods be subjected to ADD or CVD?
- Making sense of ADD CVD CBP procedures involving the ITA and ITC
- Defining the scope of ADD CVD orders
- How do you anticipate ADD CVD application to your goods and what happens if you don’t?
- CBP Enforcement of ADD CVD duty collection
- Non-reimbursement certificates
- Liquidated damages
- Civil and criminal consequences
- Due diligence and best practices regarding ADD CVD