The New Wave of Securities Class Action Litigation: Certification, Pivotal Issues Currently in Play from the U.S. Supreme Court, Settlement Considerations, Rebutting the Presumption of Reliance by Commissioning an Event Study, and More
Robert J. Giuffra Jr.
Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
Britt K. Latham
Bass, Berry & Sims PLC
Alfred J. Lechner Jr.
White & Case LLP
- Class certification stipulation: Perils and Plusses
- Defeating certification in securities class actions
- Class certification: Can you lose this battle but win the war?
- The effectiveness of the motion to dismiss in 2015
- Settlement strategies and considerations