Durbin 2.0 on the Prepaid Market: Latest on Regulation II’sInterchange-Fee Limitations and Network-Exclusivity Prohibition
Michael F. Day
Senior Corporate Counsel
Blackhawk Network, Inc.
President and CEO
Wells Fargo Legal Group
- How recent changes are impacting compliance initiatives – interchange fee limitation: practical effects and exemptions, future legislation and regulation and more
- NACS litigation and the exemptions
- Developing prepaid products that qualify for exemption:
- small issuer exemption issues
- exemption for government-administered programs and related Issues
- GPR Card Exemption:
- Network Routing Issues: Two Unaffi liated Networks per Card
- When is a PIN Network “Enabled”?