Post-Conference Master Class
Donald C. Lampe
Morrison & Foerster LLP
Attendees of this expert master class will gain instrumental information on:
- The latest Enterprise-wide compliance programs/platforms
- “EGRC Platforms” (Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Platforms): Taking a look at the most highly proven software/programs/platforms in the marketplace; what they offer and what would work best for your circumstances
- What level of sophistication will the CFPB be looking for in these systems when conducting examinations/audits?
- Will the level of sophistication vary depending upon the size and type of servicer?
- How to best ensure that the system you implement will integrate and align your companies’ risk management and compliance operations/processes
- Servicing entities that have not had to comply with stringent servicing rules (such as some smaller, non-bank entities) likely already have internal compliance programs in place – how should they be adapting them to comply with the new CFPB requirements/standards?
- How to prepare for the expansion of the National Mortgage Settlement Monitor’s testing scope – how to effectively test your compliance policies/practices/platforms to ensure they are up to par with recently issued NMS standards as well as CFPB requirements
- Tips and best practices for effectively managing change within your organization