Exploring the Parallel World of IPR Proceedings
Gregory A. Morris
Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
Richard T. McCaulley Jr.
Partner, Chair IP Litigation Group
Ropes & Gray LLP
Matthew J. Becker
Axinn Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
Erik M. Drange
3M (St. Paul, MN)
- Examining the impact of IPR procedures so far on the medical device space
- Knowing when it is strategically prudent to file an IPR
- Will District Court Proceedings be stayed in light of IPR filings?
- Lessons learned from the first IPRs
- Pre-IPR filing considerations
- Analysis of key PTAB appeals before the Federal Circuit