Understanding What is at Stake at the ITC: Quantifying Strategic Risk/Rewards and Modeling the Financial Impact of ITC Exclusion Orders
Leader, Dispute Advisory Practice
King & Spalding LLP (Washington, DC)
VP, AGC IP Litigation and Policy
Hewlett-Packard (Washington, DC)
Thomas L. Jarvis
Winston & Strawn LLP
- If you lose a case at the ITC, what is the resulting exposure? If you win, what do you get?
- Best practices on getting the ALJ involved in the management of the case at an early stage — impact of Rule 210.27 (d)
- When to move for a protective order and limit discovery
- What should outside counsel do to help companies handle impact on stock price after an Initial Determination
- Understanding the limitations on claims that can be asserted and construed
- Ensuring the subpoena is not overbroad
- Understanding the financial impact on motion practices
- ALJ rules on motion practice and how this impacts your business decisions to proceed
- What is the “right” ITC case today?