Importance of Choice of Law: Assessing the Current Rules in Key Jurisdictions, Recent Allocation Rulings and Their Impact on Disputes, and More
Suzanne C. Midlige
Coughlin Duffy LLP
Robert M. Horkovich
Anderson Kill, P.C.
- Recent allocation rulings and their impact on current and future allocation trends and disputes
- Assessing the various jurisdictional approaches to allocation
- Current rules in key jurisdictions
- Unresolved issues and the next possible battlegrounds
- Advantage of filing first?
- Benefits of securing a favorable jurisdiction