The Sunshine Act: With Open Payments Now Live, What this Means for Your Compliance Program and Your Relationships with HCPs, Both Here and Abroad
Jodie Sherman Gillon
Head, External Interface Office
Senior Analyst, Global Transparency Reporting
Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Six months after Open Payments goes live, how the industry is managing it, and how the public is responding
- Knowing your vulnerabilities and identifying data points and outliners which may signal a broader problem
- Creating QA/QC checks and controls in place at every stage to make sure the data is being categorized and reported correctly
- As more companies expand globally, what are the requirements for reporting and transparency in in Japan, Latin America, Europe, and Slovakia?
- In light of past FCPA cases, is it worth globalizing your domestic transparency systems in anticipation of future domestic demands as well as those imposed by non-U.S. regulators?
- After over a year of reporting, how the Sunshine Act has affected relationships with providers and what lessons can be gleaned to maintain those relationships moving forward