Navigating the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute and Identifying the Specific Risks for Medical Device Companies
Assistant United States Attorney
U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Massachusetts
Saliha K. Greff
VP, Chief Compliance Counsel Respiratory & Monitoring Solutions Neurovascular, Peripheral Vascular
Thomas M. Gallagher
Pepper Hamilton LLP
- What are the growing enforcement challenges not only facing medical device companies but their consultants and advisory boards?
- Avoiding lavish dinners is not enough: Best practices to ensure your compliance program includes controls for more subtle triggers to Anti-Kickback violations
- Walking the fine between safe harbor protections and violations, new developments
- Who qualifies as a royalty bearing surgeon?
- When do royalties trigger Anti-Kickback violations?