The Realities of Running a Global Sanctions Compliance and Screening Program – How to Identify What Makes Sense for Your Organization
Lorraine B. Lawlor
Vice President, Financial Crimes Risk Management
Wells Fargo & Co.
Monica S. Toomes
Manager – Trade Compliance
Ensco (Houston, TX)
Compliance Officer/Vice President-Legal and Compliance
Swiss Re America Holding Corporation (Armonk, NY)
Director Sanctions Compliance
MUFG Union Bank
- Frank discussion of current best practices and whether they make sense in all situations
- Should you screen all employees and/or vendors?
- Should you review screening polices of all of your financial institutions?
- Should you get mandatory contract representations for intermediaries
- How to decide which policies to adopt
- How to ensure that your organization is prepared for any new sanctions restrictions