Focus on Securities Industry Risks: How to Implement Strong Due Diligence to Limit Your Omnibus Accounts Risks
Jonathan R. Thomas
Co-Head, Government Sanctions Group
Goldman, Sachs & Co. (New York, NY)
Managing Director, Global Financial Crimes Group
JP Morgan Chase & Co.
Global Sanctions Officer
- Impact of Clearstream Banking on the securities industry
- Implementing OFAC’s best practices for mitigating sanctions risks associated with omnibus relationships
- Will OFAC start imposing huge penalties on U.S. banks related to omnibus accounts or custodial services?
- How are other areas of the securities sector that rely on undisclosed intermediated relationships affected?
- Best practices to conduct enhanced due diligence on your customers to identify sanctions risk