Mobile Devices (BYOD), Apps and the Workforce: Reducing Risk by Implementing Proven Security Measures and Procedures, and More
Brian J. Dusek
McCullough, Campbell & Lane LLP
Managing Counsel, Office of Privacy, Technology, Information and Contract
Chief Information Officer
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Examining the business and technological drivers behind the “bring your own device” trend
- Understanding the privacy implications and risk exposures of a BYOD program
- What tools are in place to provide control measures and oversight for a BYOD program?
- Data loss prevention programs
- Training, audits and other ways to ensure compliance
- Identifying the risk when an employee uses company data on their personal computer
- Assessing discovery issues
- Who has control of content/data?