Selling and Marketing Cyber Policies for the Small and Middle Markets
Cyber and Technology Leader Senior Vice President
Gregg C. Rentko CPCU, AU, MSIM
Second Vice President, Brokerage-Professional
Western World Insurance
Eric C. Cernak
Vice President Munich Re US Cyber and Privacy Risk Practice Leader
The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company
Cyber & Privacy Broker
CRC Insurance Services, Inc.
Laura Zaroski J.D.
V.P. Management, Professional & Cyber Liability
- High limit policies for the large market
- Addressing the significant growth in cyber and privacy endorsement – different ways insurance products offered (cyber stand alone policies v. endorsements)
- Cyber policies for small business – lower costs, issuing a stand alone v. an endorsement, and considerations for the amount of data at risk
- Shifting and buying patterns of the cyber product
- What are the brokers seeing? What products are selling?
- What are the new products in development? What are the trends in cyber products?