Cyber Liability Class Actions & Litigation and Their Impact on Assessing What Breaches and Resulting Claims Are Worth: Latest on Standing; Recovery of Costs for Breach Recovery Efforts and
James H. Kallianis Jr.
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
Cathleen Kelly Rebar
Stewart Bernstiel Rebar Smith
David J. Shannon Esq.
Chair, Privacy and Data Security Practice Group
Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin
Head Professional Underwriting Desk
David T. Vanalek
Claims Manager, Global Management Liability
- Latest plaintiff theories and laws advanced in cyber filings
- How to use recent cases and class action claims to assess breaches and resulting claims are worth
- FTC actions
- Class action trends
- What defense strategies worked in class actions and how were class actions defeated?
- What are the specific strategies used in particular to data breach class actions?
- Lawsuits involving credit/payment card security and unencrypted files