Credit/Debit/Payment Card Security and the Insurability of Large Retailers: Credit Card Exploitation; Security Procedures to Prevent/Mitigate Hacking, Theft, and Security Breaches; Chip and Pin Technology; and Issues Associated with PCI Compliance
Matthew Prevost RPLU
Vice President, Professional Risk
Global Managing Principal, Investigative Response
Verizon RISK Team
Michael Carr ARM
Senior Vice President, E&O Underwriting
- Point of sale exposure for companies that accept credit cards (Target, Home Depot, etc)
- How are the major credit card brands dealing with increased fraud?
- How are payment processing companies dealing with fraud and managing relationship with merchants?
- Role of the credit card brand and role of the merchant
- PCI-DSS: implementing security procedures to reduce/prevent/mitigate hacking, theft, security breaches
- Threats with new chip and pin technology