How to Mitigate Monopoly Risks on Cartels in China, When Overseas Businesses are Under Investigation
Peter J. Wang
Jones Day (Shanghai)
King & Wood Mallesons (Beijing)
- What should be initial actions when responding to overseas investigations
- Case studies on overseas antitrust cartel investigations and how to evaluate if China-related business can be involved in any manner
- How to conduct internal investigation to collect information?
- How to deal with privilege issue in multi-jurisdiction investigation?
- How to develop response strategy, including evaluating the option of leniency application?
- How to adjust horizontal agreement on price fixing and market allocation among competitors
- What are the guidelines of leniency
- Discussing price law impact to the investigation