PANEL: How Does the Role of a Lean Professional Evolve in the Journey Towards a Continuous Improvement Culture?
- Outlining the lean executive’s role in the planning and early decision-making stages behind performance management initiatives
- Debating how important a leader is as the catalyst for change at different stages of the lean journey
- Offering ideas and experiences to grow and mature the lean professional’s skillset and practical knowledge over time
- Understanding the role of lean education in developing a learning organization
- Identifying the tipping point where an organization transforms from management-drive lean programming into a continuous improvement culture
- What does a lean executive do when senior management declares “Mission Accomplished”?