KEYNOTE: Building Sustainable Cultures of Excellence Based on the Shingo Model
- Offering an overview of the past, present, and future of The Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence
- What differentiates ‘good’ from ‘great’ when we talk about lean programming and lean culture?
- Identifying the key systems and behaviors that cultures of sustainable continuous improvement all have in common. How are these qualities developed and maintained over time?
- Demonstrating the impact strong leadership, clear goals, and open communication have in producing long-term positive results
- Showcasing case studies of the Shingo Model in action. What can lean executives take away from these examples?