CASE STUDY:Getting the Fundamentals Right and Moving Your Lean Programming Forward to the Next Step
- Talking about the role of leadership in launching and sustaining new initiatives
- Walking through real-world examples of establishing and maintaining successful performance measurement systems
- Embracing Plan-Do-Check-Act as both a mantra and a tool to constantly seek opportunities to evolve
- Monitoring progress and learning from both success and failure to shape your processes
- When is the right time for your lean journey to take the next step? What are the critical questions you need to ask of your people and processes?